Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A.
Experienced Miami Litigation and Class Action Attorney
Miami litigation lawyer Matthew Seth Sarelson founded Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A. in January 2007. Since that time, our firm has fought aggressively against companies that prefer profits over people, garnering national attention for our class action work and establishing a new standard for the quality of pleadings produced by litigation attorneys.
Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A.’s extensive litigation and class action experience underscores our devotion to defending our clients’ rights. Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A. notably:
- Obtained a summary judgment for a long-time airline employee in a whistleblower case against Bahamasair, reported at 661 F. Supp. 2d 1348 (S.D. Fla. 2009) (King, J.)
- Initiated a class action lawsuit against Paragon Properties of Costa Rica in defense of hundreds of defrauded investors
- Negotiated an advantageous settlement for a small business owner in an overtime lawsuit
- Obtained a favorable settlement on behalf of a wrongfully terminated employee in a racial discrimination and retaliation lawsuit
- Litigated on behalf of a federal inmate, persuading the court to rule that the two-year statute of limitations in the Federal Tort Claims Act is subject to equitable tolling, reported at 555 F. Supp. 2d 1350 (S.D. Fla. 2008) (Altonaga, J.)
Miami class action attorney Matthew Seth Sarelson also served as co-lead counsel in a dozen groundbreaking lawsuits defending consumers against violations of the Fair and Accurate Credit Transactions Act (FACTA).
Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A. offers clients personal attention from a dedicated legal professional with extensive experience in securities litigation, employment law and consumer class action lawsuits. To learn more about our firm and the services we offer, contact us today.