Miami Class Action Attorney Matthew Seth Sarelson
Setting a New Standard with Quality Legal Pleadings
Most prospective clients would never ask to see the work product of a lawyer they are considering hiring. They frequently hire lawyers based on five-minute conversations, or “I know a guy” or “this is my cousin.” At Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A., we show what we actually do. Miami litigation lawyer Matthew Seth Sarelson encourages prospective clients to review his work product and see for themselves the standard they can expect when they hire our firm.
Legal Pleadings Filed By Attorney Matthew Seth Sarelson
Matthew’s passion for the law can be seen in the effective legal briefs and motions that he prepares. His polished work product sets a new standard for the quality of pleadings that litigation and class action attorneys file nationwide.
Investment Fraud Lawsuit (Class Action)
Deceptive Trade Practices Lawsuit
- Amended Complaint filed in Strong v. MedVance
- Multi-plaintiff Complaint By Students Against Private, For-Profit College
- Appellant’s Initial Brief filed in Mora v. Jackson, Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals
- Plaintiff’s Response to Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment filed in Marks v. Orion
- Response in Opposition to Defendant’s Motion for Summary Judgment filed in Romero v. Randle Eastern
- Complaint filed in Abrego v. Baker Landscaping Corporation
- Initial Brief to Eleventh Circuit Court of Appeals in False Claims Act Retaliation Case
- Successful Jurisdictional Brief to Florida Supreme Court
- Amended Complaint in Disability Discrimination Lawsuit Against Leading Investment Management Company
- Closing Bench Brief in Sarbanes-Oxley Retaliation Lawsuit before the Department of Labor
- Plaintiff’s Response in Opposition to United States’ Motion for Summary Judgment filed in SR v. United States
- Amended Complaint in Federal Court for Woman Raped In State Jail
We encourage you to view the work product of other law firms and ask other potential attorneys to show you their files. Success as an attorney has many facets. Courtroom presence and legal insight are very important, but quality of writing and workmanship can be the difference between starting your case off on the right foot and having problems from the beginning.
At Matthew Seth Sarelson, P.A., clients receive the personal attention afforded by working with a smaller firm, while also benefitting from our quality legal pleadings, which match or exceed the work product that larger firms offer. To learn more about Miami class action attorney Matthew Seth Sarelson and the work product he delivers, contact our firm today.